Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Faith in marriage

Ok, today we had my brother in laws over and we were just sitting around talking. First it started off with cars, then sports, and some how we started talking about God, and the bible and the role of man and woman! Excited, I became cause I always find it interesting what young men these days expect out of women. I decovered that its simple and easy. They want a women like there mother! As well as someone that can listen well and take control at the right moments. Strong, but loving. I was just listening and taking it in, and I have to admit that every women is capible of proforming these simple request. Have to say I learned more in those 30 minutes then I could in a life time of dating. Thank heaven I don't have to date again! I honestly learn something new everyday its a life long adventure with the one you love!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home